Welcome to our list of the best motorcycle accident lawyers in the United States for 2023.
We have put together a state-by-state guide for all 50 states that includes not only the best motorcycle accident attorney for that state, but 2 runner-ups for a total of 150 law firms, or 3 per state.
Before you scroll down to your state, here are a few things you should know about choosing the right motorcycle accident lawyer.
- Check reviews. Although this shouldn’t be the only factor, Google reviews are a fairly accurate indicator of how well an attorney interacts with and performs for his or her clients. Remember that all of them will have some negative reviews but the majority should be positive.
- Check their experience. They should be familiar with not only personal injury cases but specifically motorcycle accident injury cases. The more experience the better. Check their total recovery amount and percentage of wins vs losses.
- How large is the firm? Larger firms can be good or bad. On one hand, you get the advantage of a lot of experienced attorneys. On the other hand, your case could be assigned to a newer, less experienced attorney. Firms with just a few motorcycle accident lawyers might be a better choice as you can research each one’s experience so there are no surprises and pick the best one.
- What are the costs? Most motorcycle accident attorneys do not charge a fee unless they win your case. The fees are usually a standard rate of around 33% or one-third of the recovered amount.
- Go with your gut. You should choose a lawyer who doesn’t rush you, takes the time to learn about your case, answers all of your questions, and is professional and friendly. You will be dealing with them quite a bit during the process so make sure you have a good rapport with them.
So let’s get to it. Here is our state-by-state guide to the best motorcycle accident lawyers in the United States for 2023.
If your law firm was chosen as one of the top 3 for your state, feel free to download the image below to display on your website and link back to this post.
Best Motorcycle Accident Lawyers In The United States 2023
Leavitt, Yamane & Soldner
Years Practicing – 52 years
Number of Lawyers – 9
Google Review Rating – 4.9 with 111 reviews
Schreck Personal Injury Lawyers
Years of practicing- 30 years
Number of Lawyers – 2
Google Review Rating – 4.6 with 30 reviews
Matt Hardin Law
Years of practicing- 22 years
Number of Lawyers – 4
Google Review Rating – 4.9 with 73 reviews
Cherin Law Firm
Years of practicing- 10+ years
Number of Lawyers – 1
Google Review Rating – 5 with 51 reviews